Marketing Internship in Madrid
Our collaborator is looking for internationally minded energetic people to assist their marketing and sales team. This is an excellent opportunity to spend time in sunny Madrid, while working in a dynamic, young and growing company.
As part of the marketing team, you will learn to effectively communicate about complex services in an easy-to- understand fashion.
- Write marketing literature (brochure, product descriptions, articles etc)
- Assist in producing marketing materials for both print formats and digital touchpoints (from brief,concept development, copywriting, editing, etc)
- Create and update spreadsheets and databases with information
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Support marketing team in organizing various projects
- English to a native standard
- Last year or just graduated Business administration/marketing student
- In this internship, you will learn to work in an international office. With more than 10 different nationalities the company is truly international.
- You have the opportunity to experience Madrid,one of Europe’s most vibrant and modern cities up close and personal.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.