- To produce scaled and consistently accurate AutoCAD (2019) M & E Services drawings.
- To produce accurate Record drawings to scale using AutoCAD (2019) for client issue within agreed timescales.
- To develop processes and systems, particularly with the introduction of BIM standards, to ensure that HCE are fully up-to-speed and able to meet the necessary demands of the industry and its regulations, producing drawings as necessary (support and training is available).
- To ensure that all designs and specifications comply with relevant statutory authority hygiene, health and safety guidelines.
- To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of all types of catering equipment.
- To comply with all Health and Safety regulations.
- To carry out any other duties which may be reasonably required.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.