English Teaching Assistant
The company is now looking for an affectionate intern, willing to deal with children from 0 to 3 years old and able to join their team of psychologists and pedagogues, by helping the training plan, adapted to each age group according to the children’s needs, peculiarities and characteristics.
- Organise activities and games with children in the English
- Support in the development of games, dynamics and English conversations. Speak in English with children in different classes about everything in order to practice any vocabulary possible.
- Teach English language to the nursery's teachers
- Studies related to teaching, languages, psychology, humanities, history (Studies in a different study field could also be considered)
- English proficiency level
- Person with patience, responsible and motivated to do its internship with children
- Previous working experience with children and babies would be an advantage
- Internship period would be 3 months minimum
- Provide Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC)
Internship hours: 30 hours a week
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.