We are looking for a junior web designer to come and join our fast growing team at Dentons. Come and be part of a productive, versatile and tech-savvy web team who love what they do.
Attention to detail and great communication skills are a must since the role requires team work as well as interacting with a variety of clients.
- Web design experience — example portfolio would be an advantage
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator
- Ability to code HTML and CSS and an understanding of responsive web design
- Experience working with Wordpress
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.