English Teaching Assistant
Our school collaborators in Spain have opened exciting teaching positions for motivated candidates with a "can do" attitude and with a native level of English. The schools are well-established and accredited institutions. They are seeking to expand their multinational and energetic team of teachers by welcoming a dynamic and enthusiastic undergraduate or recent graduate student with previous teaching experience.
- Assisting classes for optimal results
- Aiding students with aspects such as pronunciation and grammar
- Enriching the students' knowledge in the English culture and values
- Facilitating activities such as group tasks
- Proficiency level of English
- Studies related to education or the Spanish language is an advantage
- Previous teaching experience is an advantage
- Patience as you will be spending time with small children
Internship hours: 30hours/week
Beginning of October 2018- end May 2019, all Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Santander, Valencia, Zaragoza, Alicante, Valladolid, Vigo, etc.)
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.