Qualitative Research Assistant
3 days left
- Full Time
We are currently looking for graduate level researchers to join our Qualitative team in September 2018, and become involved in all aspects of research.Alongside a comprehensive induction programme, you will immediately take an active role in both UK and international research, from the initial project briefing and proposal, to the presentation of final results.
- Project Management – setting up and managing the logistics of research projects
- Contributing to the generation of outputs
- Analysing and interpreting results
- Assisting in preparing client presentations
We will provide a comprehensive training programme to support you in your career development.
- An inquisitive and analytical mind
- Drive, initiative and willingness to take ownership of projects
- Creative thinking
- A team player with a proven ability to communicate and interact with a diverse range of people
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A keenness to work in a business environment
- An achieved 2:1 or above degree, in any discipline
If we feel your CV and application match what we are looking for, we will invite you for a telephone interview to get to know a little bit more about you.
If you progress to the second phase of our Recruitment programme, we will invite you to attend a Graduate Recruitment Day at our offices in Central London.The day will consist of group-based tasks and individual interviews.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.