We are currently on the lookout for another Graphic Designer to join our growing team at our small studio in Chandler's Ford. You will need to be confident and be able to hit the ground running.
- The successful candidate must have experience using Adobe Creative Suite primarily InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and be able to design for print and web
- You’ll work closely with the Creative Director to deliver on client and in-house briefs, ensuring that your creative style and output is adapted to achieve the varying objectives
- You’ll bring fresh ideas to the table, tailoring them to the job in hand, and your experience will identify creative opportunities within existing communications
- You’ll support with both campaigns and ad hoc design requests, progressing multiple projects at once, often to tight timescales
- You’ll have strong art working skills as well as being able to bring out your creative side to lead projects, when necessary
- You will have good attention to detail for proofing artwork and have a polite and friendly manner when speaking to customers
- You’ll be enthusiastic and work autonomously – as well as integrate well with a creative and ambitious team
- You will have strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to plan your workload to meet deadlines
- We offer generous holiday allowance (plus an extra one for your birthday), contributory pension scheme and a friendly working environment
- Monthly breakfast club and regular staff social events
You will already be working within the industry – or a graduate with at least one years working experience.
We’re a small but growing team of designers, developers and marketing bods based in Chandlers Ford working with a large number of retained and new businesses across a range of sectors including charities, retail, construction and education.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.