Graduate Java Developer
Graduate Java Developer required by a growing technology company based in Newbury, Berkshire. Due to continued success and planned expansion the company are looking to hire a Graduate Java Developer to join their existing Graduate team.
- The successful Graduate Java Developer will be working in a highly technical but relaxed environment offering clear progression opportunities working with the latest technologies in an agile team.
- 1st or 2:1 BSc Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Maths (Essential)
- Understanding of SQL(Essential)
- Any experience in one or more of the following is not essential but would be advantageous;
- Eclipse (advantageous)
- Tomcat (advantageous)
- Maths A level (advantageous)
- MySQL (advantageous)
- 10% annual bonus.
- Up to a 10% Pension.
- 25 days holiday.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.