P/T Event and Marketing Co-ordinator
You have the exciting opportunity to join a fast growing SME based in Southampton. You will work closely with the Managing Directors of a growing powerboat experience provider in order to facilitate growth and expedite sales.
Responsibilities will include:
- organising and managing several boats on a fast turnaround schedule every weekend
- delivering superior customer service
- utilising a variety of channels and platforms to increase and maintain brand awareness
- developing and maintaining digital content on social media and web format
- maintaining customer relationship through effective CRM methods.
Skills you can expect to gain from this position:
- excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- time management and ability to work under pressure
- social media and marketing abilities
- leadership competencies
- opportunity to become a qualified skipper.
Skills, attitudes and experience we are looking for:
- You will ideally have experience in the outdoor and marketing leisure industry
- You will be motivated, enthusiastic and willing to talk to a range of people, and prepare them for an exciting speed boat experience
- You will be able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- You will be able to put your creative ideas forward
- You will be passionate about marketing and social media
- Technical skills will be an advantage.
How to apply
Please send through your CV and covering letter, explaining why you want the job and what makes you suitable for the job.
Please note if you are a student holding a Tier 4 VISA it is a condition of your Visa that if you are studying for a degree level qualification (NQF6 or above) you are restricted to working 20 hours per week in term time, across all employment you undertake. It is your responsibility to inform any employer of all employment you undertake, including how many hours you work.
It is a criminal offence for students to breach their visa conditions, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK curtailed.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University's employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am-4pm to get your CV checked, and if you are invited for interview to arrange for a mock interview.