Graduate Software Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
- The successful Graduate C++ Software Engineer is likely to have a degree in a relevant discipline - ideally Computer Science, Computing, Mathematics or similar - and should have some knowledge of C++ programming.
- Extensive technical training will be provided for the successful Graduate C++ Software Engineer
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Graduate C++ Software Engineer to an exciting, product development focused engineering company offering the chance for extensive technical training.
- Relevant degree in Computer Science, Computing, Mathematics or similar
- C++ programming knowledge
This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a skilled C++ software engineering team and benefit from extensive technical training and support.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.