Graduate Software Test Analyst
2 days left
- Full Time
This is an opportunity for a Graduate/Junior Test Analyst to join a company with an established software testing function and play a crucial part in the software development process.
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Computing etc
- Supporting the test team to deliver QA responsibilities
- Ensure software functions remain at the highest standards
- Developing and executing Test Plans/Cases
- Manual and automated testing
- Accurately documenting testing activities
- Liaising with software development team
This is a perfect opportunity for a fresh graduate to start their career within Software Testing with a company that is willing to offer training and progression
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.