Graduate Software Tester
A busy and established software provider, is looking for a Graduate Software Tester to join their team.
The Graduate Software Tester will be given exposure to a wide range of responsibilities and will get experience of test planning, scripting and troubleshooting.
Training and guidance will be provided and this role will suit a candidate passionate and enthusiastic about launching their testing career.
- A relevant degree level qualification (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Maths, Physics)
- Knowledge of Windows Server operating systems.
- Experience or academic understanding of Software Testing.
- Experience or exposure to C# or Java programming language.
- Knowledge of Selenium automated test frameworks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Executing both manual and automation tests.
- Working closely with other members of the technical team to locate and resolve bugs.
- Creation of test data to support systems testing.
- Design, creation and maintenance of the test documentation.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.