- Full Time
An established and successful software solutions provider is looking for a technology graduate to join their team in a technical consultant role.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a role which can blend technical knowledge with customer-facing responsibilities.
As a Graduate Technical Consultant your role will extend into working on multiple projects and have responsibility for configuring and implementing bespoke software solutions as well as providing user training.
- Testing of customer systems.
- Customer management.
- Working on external projects in delivering the required software solutions.
- Provision of system configuration, documentation, implementation, roll-out and training.
- To produce activity reports as required.
- Relevant Degree Qualified (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Physics, Maths)
- Good communication skills.
- Comfortable in a customer facing / customer service environment
- Confident in explaining technical terminology to a non-technical audience.
- Exposure to XML/XSL scripting.
- SQL data base scripts.
- C# Programming
- A passion for problem solving.
This role will suit a driven ambitious candidate who would like to gain exposure to the various aspects of commercial software solutions.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.