Internships in South Korea
1 day left
- Full Time
This program boasts the unparalleled opportunity to experience an internship in Seoul. Through this global internship program, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in South Korean culture, cuisine, history, business and ultimately the fantastic city itself! Our programs and series of dedicated host-companies will ensure you acquire the most essential skills sought after by employers in some of the most exciting and thriving cities around the globe. Simply let us know the sector you wish to work in and we do the rest! The wealth of skills and knowledge you will gain during your international internship will vastly increase your career prospects and future global employability. It goes without saying that overseas work experience will enrich your CV or resume and give you the edge you need to land your dream job.
From the heights of Namsan Seoul Tower to the packed streets of Myeongdong, there’s always something to see and do in almost every corner of Seoul. Home to a large percentage of South Korea’s population, the capital is also the country’s historic, political, and business center. South Korea itself has developed rapidly, and continues to be a key nation on the world stage and in international trade.
Why CRCC Asia?
With 89% of our alumni securing graduate-level employment within three months after completing our global internship programs, you can be sure that our Seoul Internship Program will add clout to your CV and job applications.
Our alumni really do stand out from the crowd and have gone on to secure Graduate Schemes and Training Contracts at the top companies and law firms. Some have even started up their own companies and are now CEOs.
- As part of the program fees, you will be provided with the following:
- High-Quality Accommodation
- 24/7 emergency support & assistance over the duration of the internship experience
- Airport pickup in CRCC Asia minibus
- Welcome banquet with fellow interns and the CRCC Asia team
- Frequent contact with the student, ensuring that they are satisfied with his or her company placement during the internship
- Cultural activities that give students a fun and interactive way to learn more about the traditions and daily life of the locals
- Professional events organised exclusively for CRCC Asia program participants that include business seminars and networking events to meet and interact with local industry leaders
- Leaving ceremony & seminar (debriefing their internship experience)
- All applicants must be highly motivated and have completed or are currently enrolled in a degree program. We are also looking for you to exhibit a strong academic record and an interest in foreign travel and culture. Fluent English is essential; if you speak another language and would like to practice your language skills, we can find you a company where this may be possible.
- You can expect to build upon the following skills during your internship, and we actively encourage companies to involve interns in as many areas of the business as possible.
- Research skills - most companies will ask you to complete some form of a research project. This could draw upon your area of expertise, or it could be a new topic. You may be exposed to new research methods and sources.
- Communications skills - You will sometimes be working as part of a multinational team on various projects and can expect your communication skills to improve, along with essential skills such as cultural sensitivity.
- Presentation skills - You may be asked to present your research, findings or opinions to your supervisor or other senior members of the company. This will build your confidence and presentation skills.
- Client exposure - We encourage companies to take interns to business meetings and to allow them to experience contact with clients. This is not guaranteed, but many of our interns come home having had this experience.
- Industry-specific knowledge - Whatever sector you choose to work in, you will gain industry-specific knowledge and understanding, which can significantly improve future employability.
- Social skills - Outside of work hours, interns are often treated to lunches, dinners and nights out by their colleagues. Alongside new work friends, CRCC Asia interns normally become a close group and take full advantage of all that the City has to offer.