Teach in China
- Teach English or teach subjects in English in a school/language school or a university in China
- Ability to engage students with sports, drama or activities will be a plus.
- Teach English or subjects in some of the top schools or universities in China
- All places to go in China
- Government authorised TEFL training offered
- Work visa and ongoing support.
- Fast career progression and leadership opportunities
- Free accommodation (on campus or walking distance/easy commute to work)
- Reimbursed flights (upon completion of contract)
- Free meals (selected schools)
- Renewable contract
- Medical insurance
- National holidays and summer/winter holiday
- Hold a bachelor’s degree
- Hold a passport from a native English-speaking country (UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa-visa requirement)
- Aged between 21-55 (visa requirement)
- Have initiative and a positive attitude
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.