Field Sales Representative
We are looking for passionate, ambitious and disciplined people to join our team to help energise the independent and convenience retailers to sky-rocket the sales of our exciting and well-known brands: Evian and Volvic. There is plenty of opportunity to impress the clients, utilising your own never-give-up style of selling.
- Calling upon convenience independent stores within your territory
- Developing in store relationships with key decision makers
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities
- Obtaining additional displays, increase the visibility and availability of the product and ensure stock levels are maintained
- Selling in and transfer ordering new products and introduce promotions
- A company car
- Up to 10% bonus upon completion of full contract
- Full training and on-going support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Career opportunities for driven and passionate employees throughout the whole REL Field Marketing business
- Highly achievable KPIs and exciting incentives
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
Fixed-term contract until 31 August. (with potential for an extension)
- Are you competitive, tenacious and have unstoppable energy?
- Do you have a unique sales technique and get a buzz from winning?
No experience required as full training will be provided and you just need to demonstrate that you are:
- Target driven
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as: van sales, field sales representative, sales development executive, brand ambassador, door-to-door sales, face-to-face sales, telesales, telephone sales, territory manager, business development manager, area sales manager, account manager, regional sales executive.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.