Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer
Owing to our continued success, we now require a graduate to join our dynamic team as a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Trainee/Junior Developer. The position is office based, however, on occasion there will be a requirement to travel to customers’ sites.
- Conscientious and motivated
- Have a methodical approach
- Have a positive attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Although previous experience is not required, the candidate must have a keen interest in IT.
- Qualifications and/or knowledge of Microsoft applications, including Office and Excel are desirable.
The successful candidate will be provided with extensive on the job training and with additional appropriate training as required.
- Analysis of queries/issues.
- Compiling and documenting solutions.
- Programming and testing changes.
This is a wonderful opportunity to take the first step in a career in a business that invests in its staff. Notwithstanding the opportunity to acquire new skills, there is also the prospect of excellent career progression.
If you are bright, enthusiastic and motivated, you could be just the person we’re looking for to join our dynamic Team!
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.