Are you looking for a challenging role within an incredible Charity where you can really make a difference? If so, and you are a motivated, target driven Events Fundraiser, then our client are looking for people like you!
This charity began operations in 2007 and every day the crew provide an efficient, prompt response to road traffic collisions, sporting accidents, collapses, and many other incidents throughout Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
The Charity’s offices are based in Nursling, Southampton. It is a busy and friendly team and they agree that it is a fantastic place to work.
- Working as part of the fundraising team, you will ensure that the Events programme is delivered across Hampshire and Isle of Wight.
- You will do this by organising mass participation and high-end events that raise awareness and grow the brand, profile and reputation.
- The post holder will ensure that donor acquisition and income generation is sufficient enough to meet the events income target.
- The Events Fundraiser will also demonstrate continuous fundraising development to help the charity achieve their 5-year strategic vision.
- Strong interpersonal, networking and influencing skills with the ability to give professional presentations, talks and deliver pitches on behalf of the charity.
- Experience of raising funds from events.
- The ability to provide fundraising solutions appropriate to the audience.
- Understanding of how to maximise fundraising opportunities and donor acquisition.
- A solid understanding of modern fundraising techniques, including online and social networking.
- Experience of marketing, sales and business development.
- Numeracy and analytical skills with excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A flexible approach and a willingness to travel and work unsocial hours.
- A full, clean UK Driving Licence.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.