Business Intelligence Developer
There are thousands of graduates in the market, stand out from the crowd.
Technology is transforming all our lives – developments in robotics, automation, artificial intelligence and big data are creating the careers of the future. On FDM’s Graduate Programme, you could be working with some of these technologies, and so we are looking for intelligent, analytical minds, people who want to make a difference; graduates who desire to be at the forefront of technological change.
Regardless of your degree subject, we believe all graduates possess the skills to fuel an exciting career in technology. FDM offers numerous career paths for you to choose, and that’s why in 2017, we launched the careers of over 1,000 graduates.
How is the programme structured?
Your journey as a BI Developer will begin at one of FDM’s three academies in London, Leeds or Glasgow, where you will receive fully-funded training and the chance to gain industry recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout. Our award-winning Graduate Programme provides a wealth of opportunity to gain transferable skills as well as becoming an expert within your field. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our 180 clients across the UK during the two-year programme.
FDM’s Business Intelligence (BI) Programme will train you to become an expert at developing strategies to help businesses gain and maintain competitive advantage through the use of data. You will learn how to design and develop analytics tools and platforms to analyse data essential to ensuring that businesses function efficiently. BI technologies provide historical, current and predictive views of business operations with the aim of creating a simpler interpretation of big data, identify opportunities and improve strategies for long-term organisational stability.
- Fully-funded industry recognised training and qualifications
- Employability skills training such as Excel, CV writing, interview and presentation techniques
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Modern and central training academies
- Social events and networking
Whether you’ve been studying for a role in the technology industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you. We have multiple start dates all year round, so why not make an application today?
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed within the IT industry
- Strong analytical ability
- Good decision making skills within fast-paced environments
- Be geographically flexible throughout the UK to support our clients
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.
Degree of 2:2 or higher above within a science, technology, computing, engineering, maths or similar subject.