You will be outcome driven with a customer focused approach.
- Supporting unemployed customers and engaging employers to secure sustainable jobs.
- Working to contractual targets and ensuring process compliance throughout.
- Proven track record of consistently achieving results in a target driven environment.
- The confidence and understanding to provide advice and guidance to a wide range of people in group and 1-1 settings.
- The ability to market customers to and close agreements with employers Flexibility to travel and provide peripatetic support across Hampshire and the Isle of Wight is essential
Interview Dates: 27th & 30th July 2018
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.