Do you enjoy sailing? Would you like to build a career in the Maritime design industry? Have you got good customer service/account management skills? Good communication and organisational skills?
My client is looking for a graduate who is a very keen sailor to take on the role of Account Manager. They are expecting a lot of growth in the next year. You would be part of a young and vibrant team, everyone is an experienced sailor or has done sailing in the passed and enjoys the marine environment.
The last Account Manager that got the job two years ago is now head of his own department. LOTS of room for progression!
No previous Account Management experience is needed, you just need to have a passion for sailing and training will be provided.
- Receive and process enquiries for Grapefruit Coatings and provide quotations for new & existing clients
- Maintain the database of clients within the CRM system
- Maintain a high level of technical knowledge of Grapefruit’s products & services
- Build and maintain ongoing working relationships with customers
- Assist Coatings Managers that are in the field with customer service and processing of sales orders for clients
- Attend meetings, seminars, conferences and trade shows as the role demands.
- Understanding of the marine industry and boats
- Knowledge of the marine paint industry would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in IT– Word/Excel/use of CRM etc
- Excellent inter-personal communication and negotiation skills
- Self-motivation and ability to organise own time effectively.
Please provide both a CV and a cover letter.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.