Management & Sales Trainee
One of the largest names in the electrical & lighting products industry is looking for sales-driven and business-focused graduates to join them across London. They sell to a huge and varied customer base including: government agencies and local authorities, the hotel and leisure industry, building and construction industry, electrical engineering, industrial companies, facilities management and power generation businesses, to name a few.
This graduate programme is for individuals who stand out from the crowd and provides an opportunity to use your commercial acumen and drive to build a successful sales career within one of the UK’s largest industries and as part of one of the industry’s market-leaders.
As a Graduate Management & Sales Trainee, you will:
- Become part of a highly sociable and fast-paced industry
- Gain a valuable insight into various areas of the business
- Receive product, skills and leading industry sales training
- Be mentored by an experienced senior manager
- Progress to an Area Sales Manager/Business Development Manager role
- Build relationships with new B2B clients
- Manage current accounts and maximise profitability
With this business, your development is limited only by your own ambition. You will be given the tools to be successful, make an impact and progress quickly.
The company is keen to reward the hard work and success of their employees. As a Graduate Management & Sales Trainee, you will receive:
- An initial salary of between £26,000 – £30,000 (depending on experience)
- A generous, performance-related annual bonus
- Regular salary reviews
- High-spec company car (after initial training period)
- Further progression opportunities
To be successful in this role, you should be:
- A graduate with a degree in any subject
- An excellent communicator
- A quick learner
- Energetic and motivated
- Ready to hit the ground running
Think you have what it takes? Apply today to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.