Trainee Sales Manager
Are you an ambitious and money-motivated graduate looking for a role where you can make an impact and progress quickly? This is an opportunity to join a dynamic industry that is competitive, social and successful. £24K starting salary, uncapped OTE and a company car are all on offer.
Who will you be working for?
The business you will be working for is one of the largest players in their industry. They are a group of electrical distribution companies with a vast range of customers across industries including hotels/leisure, construction, electrical contractors and retail. They already employ over 4,500 people across hundreds of UK locations and are well-established and highly respected.
The business offers excellent progression opportunities and promotes a culture of autonomy and financial rewards for success. Many of their managers initially started their career as graduate trainees and now run their own business within the group – earning impressive salaries and generous bonuses.
Due to continued growth, this successful group are now looking for commercially-minded graduates to join and make an impact on their businesses across the South East.
As a Graduate Trainee Sales Manager, you will:
- Join an energetic and sociable team
- Immerse yourself in an intensive training period and gain insight into various areas of the business
- Receive product, skills and industry sales training
- Work closely with a senior manager mentor
- Quickly progress to a key sales role within the business
- Build relationships with B2B customers
- Manage key customer accounts and your own diary
As a Graduate Trainee Sales Manager, you will receive:
- An initial salary of £20,000 to £24,000 with regular salary reviews
- Your cut of the company’s profits in the form of an annual bonus – uncapped potential
- Thorough training tailored to you
- Further progression opportunities
- A high-spec company car (after initial training period)
- The opportunity to establish a career with a well-renowned business – opportunities with the group are highly sought after by industry professionals
To be successful in this role, you should be:
- A graduate with a degree in any subject
- Passionate about business
- An excellent communicator
- Self-motivated, independent and competitive
- Tenacious and results-focused
- Ready to hit the ground running
Think you’ve got what it takes? Don’t miss out – apply today to find out more!
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.