Business and Sales Trainee
Are you an ambitious and money-motivated graduate looking to develop a career within a fast-paced and challenging business environment? This is a fantastic opportunity for you to make a real impact within a large and successful £1.2 billion group of businesses.
You’ll be joining, a national, market-leading group of electrical distribution companies with a proven track record of developing graduate talent.
As a Graduate Trainee, you will immerse yourself in an intensive training period and gain insight into various areas of the business. You will receive product, skills and industry sales training, and one-on-one mentoring with a senior manager.
After your training period, you will progress to Business Development Manager level where you will be responsible for your own customer accounts and managing your own diary. You will proactively communicate with your customers via telephone and face-to-face visits, getting to know them and their business needs.
In this exciting and challenging role, how far you progress and how quickly you get there is in your hands. You will be given the tools to be successful, make an impact and progress.
- Graduate training programme – tailored to you!
- Starting salary of £20,000 to £24,000 with regular salary reviews
- Your cut of the company’s profits in the form of an annual bonus – uncapped potential
- Further progression opportunities to management level
- High spec company car (after initial training period)
- A chance to establish a career with a well-renowned business – opportunities with the group are highly sought after by industry professionals
This is an opportunity for graduates who stand out from the crowd. As such, we are looking for individuals who fulfil the following criteria:
- Business-related degree (or similar)
- Passionate about pursuing a career in business and sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to spot and capitalise on business opportunities
- Tenacious and results-focused
- Full UK driving licence
Think you’ve got what it takes? Don’t miss out – apply today to find out more!
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.