Graduate Business Trainee
Are you a driven and money-motivated graduate who thrives on building client relationships and hitting targets? This is an exceptional opportunity to join a market-leading group of businesses where you can forge a successful and rewarding career.
Who will you be working for?
You’ll be working for a successful group of electrical distribution companies who offer fantastic opportunities for high calibre, entrepreneurial graduates who want to work in a rewarding commercial environment. They have an impressive annual turnover exceeding 1.2 billion and already employ over 4,000 people across the UK.
Building long-lasting relationships is the core of their business – that is relationships with their customers, suppliers and employees. It is these relationships and the high-quality service they provide that allows them to continue to grow and build upon their success.
As a Graduate Business Management Trainee, you will:
- Receive products, skills and leading industry sales training
- Gain a valuable insight into various areas of the business
- Receive one-on-one mentoring with a senior manager
- Develop relationships with both existing and new customers and suppliers
- Progress to a key Area Sales Manager/Business Development Manager role and beyond
As a Graduate Business Management Trainee, you will receive:
- Starting salary of £20,000 to £24,000 (depending on experience)
- Regular salary reviews as you progress
- Your cut of the company’s profits in the form of an annual lump sum bonus – uncapped potential
- High-spec company car (after initial training period)
- Opportunity to develop the skills required for management
- A business-related degree (or similar)
- A passion for business and sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation, resilience and drive
- A full UK driving licence
Think you’ve got what it takes? Don’t miss out – apply today!
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.