Systems Analyst - Support
Our Applications Management business helps our clients get the most out of their IT infrastructure and application platforms. Join us at Capgemini and your work will make their technology more efficient, cost-effective and better aligned to their business goals ensuring they stay competitive in their industry sector.
You'll assist in delivering application services that will have a real impact on a client's business.
- You'll help set up and promote a stable high performing service to meet contractual performance targets.
- You will promote continued service improvement alongside innovation and transformation during the life cycle of a service.
- You will develop a technical understanding enabling you to deliver changes to software to allow our Clients to stay ahead of their competitors.
- Crucially, you'll maintain an excellent working relationship with the client.
- Day to Day activities could include
- analysing user requirements
- developing and testing software changes using various programming languages and packages
- consulting clients and colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems, fixing defects and identifying / undertaking process and system improvement opportunities
- working closely with project managers, UX designers, other developers, systems analysts and other industry professionals
- technical authoring
- investigating new technologies and developing sector expertise
- continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, mentoring and guided self-learning.
- An analytical and critical eye for detail with an interest in learning a range of technical skills.
- Drive, enthusiasm and resilience – to work in a multi-faceted challenging environment
- Commitment to attain delivery goals and personal goals Strong interpersonal skills and growing eminence in your skills
- A strong interest and desire to succeed in Software Engineering along with the ability to update skills frequently as new technologies evolve.
- Flexibility in terms of working locations – this may include working at Capgemini offices within the UK or out on one of our many client sites throughout the UK.
- Professional development.
- Accelerated career progression.
- An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit
Please note this opportunity may close earlier than on Solent Graduate Jobs.