Creative Growth Southampton is a new organisation that has been established to support creative businesses through networking, mentoring and training. We are looking for a student to work 1 day a week from mid-August 2018 (the day can be flexible dependent on your timetable) to cover the following;
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Inbox checking and responding to emails
- Social media strategy and implementation
- Promotion of events through emails and social media
- Event management including networking events
- Check everything is booked
- Promote the event
- Contact venue and speakers to check all OK
- Sorting out invoices
- Conducting satisfaction surveys after events
- Stakeholder communications
- Budget management
- Minutes of meetings
- Updating website
- Setting up Eventbrite
- Reminder of appointments for mentoring
- On going desk research and development of creative industries database for those working in and around the city
This would be a great opportunity for a student seeking work experience in a marketing or business role.
You will need to be highly self motivated, adaptable and a good communicator. The role may require some additional hours.
This role is for 7.5 hours per week.
You will be based in Tower House working in the offices of Culture Southampton.
Interviews to be held the week commencing July 30th 2018.