Junior Delivery Manager
You will assist in the establishing and delivering of application services that will have a real impact on one or more of our client's businesses. You will help set up new services, implementing processes and organisations that will promote a stable high performing service to meet our contractual performance targets. You will promote continued service improvement alongside innovation.
Our Applications Management business helps clients get the most out of their infrastructure and application IT platforms. Join us at Capgemini and your work will make their technology more efficient and cost-effective, and better aligned to their business goals. Carrying out trend and root cause analysis, you will highlight where the technology is falling short, then steer remedial action through to completion. You will need to deliver our contracts, understand our initiatives to improve service, keep a close eye on performance and forecast revenues. All while building and maintaining exceptional relationships with your clients.
This role could be for you if you are keen to gain a broad range of business skills, get first-hand exposure to the newest technologies and experience different roles so you can make informed choices about your career direction.
- You'll assist in establishing and delivering application services that will have a real impact on a client's business.
- You'll help set up new services, implementing process and organisations that will promote a stable high performing service to meet contractual performance targets.
- You will promote continued service improvement alongside innovation and transformation during the life cycle of a service.
- You will develop a contractual and commercial understanding enabling you to manage service finances and contractual change
- Crucially, you'll maintain an excellent working relationship with the client.
- Drive, enthusiasm and resilience – to work in a multi faceted challenging environment
- Commitment to attain delivery goals and personal goals Strong interpersonal skills and growing eminence in your skills
- Professional development
- Accelerated career progression
- An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and if you are invited for interview to arrange for a mock interview.
Please note this opportunity may close earlier than on Solent Graduate Jobs.