Salesforce Functional Consultant
Working closely with clients, you’ll analyse exactly what they need. Then you’ll design and develop the right solution to exceed their expectations. But whatever the project, you’ll indulge your passion for Salesforce and CRM and your love of exploring ideas. And qualities like these will help you become the person clients turn to when they face their most complex challenges.
- You will work closely with our clients to understand their requirements through discovery workshops and client interviews, you’ll then document the requirements ready to hand over to a team of highly skilled developers
- You’ll use you knowledge of Salesforce to guide clients on how best to meet their requirements and surprise them through bringing innovation and clever design thinking using the world’s number 1 CRM platform, Salesforce.com
- You’ll be confident to deliver solutions working in agile teams working with colleagues from across the world
- We’ll support you through a robust Salesforce certification plan, investing in your future to be the best Salesforce and CRM expert
- You’ll be working very closely with our Salesforce functional consultants to understand the client requirements and developing the solution in Salesforce
- You’ll be confident building solutions as part of an agile team using declarative tools, backed by Salesforce Lightning and Apex, we’ll support you through a Salesforce certification plan, investing in your development so you’re always at the top of your game
- You’ll be using Salesforce apps from the extensive eco system to quickly plug in new functionality for our clients such as digital signature capture or artificial intelligence
- Our technical consultants also spend time face to face with our clients so we’ll help to develop your professional communication. presentation and design thinking capabilities
- You might be a fresh graduate or have already launched your career
- A Computer Science Degree, Business Information Systems or equivalent
- You’ll have an IT background plus plenty of practical experience
- You might have developed your own applications or websites
- Driven and committed with a strong team ethic, you’ll be ready to challenge and be challenged. What’s more, you’ll be keen to work with top-tier clients and guide them through change.
- Professional development
- Accelerated career progression
- An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit
- Encourage your growth at every stage
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and if you are invited for interview to arrange for a mock interview.
Please note this opportunity may close earlier than on Solent Graduate Jobs.