Teach in China!
Working schedule: 40 hours per week at most including max. 25 teaching hours (the rest are office hours)
- Planning and delivering lessons mainly to infants, primary and secondary school learners.
- Using electronic media and coursework to teach English efficiently and effectively.
- Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement.
- Participating in social activities with students organized by your school.
- Attendance to weekly meeting, training, workshop, and doing related paperwork.
- Age: +21-45
- English Native speaker (from UK, US, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand)
- Outgoing, energetic, good at dealing with children and loving teaching
- Holder of bachelor's degree or above
- Holder of TEFL/TESOL or other relevant certificate; preferred but not essential
- Some teaching experience preferred but not essential
- Clean criminal record
- To be in good health
- Fixed salary starting from 13,000 yuan per month (£1520)
- Monthly bonus based on performance
- Bonus for new enrollment after demo class
- Paid National Chinese holidays
- 5000 RMB airfare allowance upon contract completion
- Free accidents insurance
- Assistance in work visa application
- Free airport/railway station pick-up
- Assistance in apartment search and orientation upon arrival in China
- Induction and ongoing training