Internal Communications Specialist
6 days left
- Full Time
Reporting to our Head of Corporate Communications, you’ll be responsible for a varied range of internal communications activities including delivering our monthly ezine ‘Stay Connected’, creating great content for our intranet ‘Connect’ as well as providing internal communications support and expertise to several business teams as they deliver key projects and services. You’ll also be a key part of the team as we transition to Skype for Business, introduce Yammer, and re-platform ‘Connect’ onto Sharepoint.
• Researching, editing and publishing Connect (in house intranet) news
• Working with our external agency to research, edit and publish our monthly colleague ezine, ‘Stay Connected’
• Owning and developing some core corporate pages on Connect so they remain relevant and valuable
• Working with project teams across the business so that their goals are supported by well planned, persuasive communications, creating plans, messaging and materials as required
• Liaising closely with our design agency, writing briefs that capture requirements and enable us to deliver compelling campaigns
• Support the creation and delivery of internal video content
• Influencing across the business so people understand the benefits of effective internal communications, the channels we have and how best to use them
• Reinforcing Arqiva’s brand, reputation and values across a range of channels including the management of our photo library
• Consistently evaluating the impact of your work and improving it so our internal communications really makes a difference.
- You will be energetic and tenacious with a passion for internal communications. You’ll put your experience to good use against clearly defined goals and often challenging deadlines.
- Educated to Degree level, you have a proven communications track record within a fast-paced, dynamic environment, either in-house or agency.
- You will have a good grounding in internal communications and are ready to take the next step in your career, work on your own initiative and drive projects forwards.
- You’ll be able to evidence how you can create communications materials to the highest standard, first-class writing skills and an ability to translate complex topics into simple, straightforward messages.
- You will be able to build communications plans and then work alongside and influence project teams to deliver so that both communications and business needs are met.
- A awareness of online and social communications, particularly within an employee context
- A real commitment to teamwork
- A flexible approach to working hours and a willingness to get out and about to work with our teams across the country (a full, clean driving licence is therefore required for this role)
At Arqiva, our vision is to be central to every vital connection in a world which depends on a continuous stream of information. Always. At the forefront of communications infrastructure and media services, we’re the people who make connections happen in the digital world. Our values are about being ingenious, straightforward and collaborative, clearly and simply, to enable us to go that extra mile for our customers.
If this describes you and your career aspirations, do APPLY for this Internal Communications Specialist role.
Your application will be treated with absolute confidentiality.