Lead Development Representative
5 days left
- Full Time
An excellent opportunity for someone who is leaving university or has recently finished university to gain office-based work experience in a Sales and Marketing role. Based in Southampton the Lead Development Representative helps to drive lead generation and nurture accounts within an assigned territory and/or market segment by developing prospects through their buying journeys. They will drive lead qualification from marketing campaigns and personally contact customers to start the process of acquiring and securing new business accounts and customers.
- Build, develop, maintain, and grow an ongoing lead pipeline
- Understand the solution sale, and the importance of understanding a buyer’s needs and aligning company offerings to those needs
- Leverage all techniques and tactics at your disposal, from outbound to inbound tactics, to databases and networks, in an effort to reach targets and pass high-quality leads to sales
- Responsible and accountable for achieving individual specific sales targets each month
- Retain knowledge of products and services to successfully present and up-sell
- Extremely responsive to all client telephone calls and emails
- Represent the company in a professional manner
We are looking for someone that is a self-starter, very driven, target oriented, with a very positive attitude.
- Ability to work with systems
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Willing to invest and develop a thorough understanding of our suite of products and services
- Able to listen to and determine the needs of prospects, nurture them through their buying process, and hand them off to the sales team
- Creative, ambitious and prepared to develop
- Meticulous at tracking and reporting, and prepared to be accountable for your own success
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with the ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated relationship management skills, coupled with a high level of professionalism
- Previous outbound sales experience preferred, not essential
- Technology sales experience in internet solutions and web/email hosting preferred, but not essential
This role has the potential for commission and has a flexible benefits package.
Cogeco Peer 1 provides its clients with a suite of ICT / internet hosting services that include Managed Hosting, Data Centres, Dedicated Servers, Colocation and Cloud Computing. The Company is headquartered in Canada with the European headquarters in Southampton, Hampshire. Cogeco Peer 1 is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cogeco Cable Inc. Cogeco Peer 1 serves more than 13,000 customers from 19 Data Centres located in Canada, the United States and England.
Above all, if you are passionate, like technology and are a good communicator then we are interested in hearing from you.