Summer SaaS Developer
Libresoft offers well designed, intuitive SaaS solutions to schools. Librarian is our latest product proving to be a very popular library management system amongst schools nationwide.
The company is expanding and has an opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join the team. The role will be based from the office in Winchester and will particularly focus on testing, bug fixing, documentation and 1st line support.
- A desire to impress colleagues and customers
- Using initiative to deliver impressive results
- Eagerness to learn and develop skills
- Flexibility, creativity and adaptability
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly, confident, smart and personable
- Enthusiastic, tenacious and hard working
You must thrive on a challenge and have the experience and ability to work to deadlines.
The role will involve working independently using some or (ideally) all of the following:
You will work within the team and report to the Lead Developer. Managing your own time effectively and communicating with customers and colleagues is key to being successful in this role.
- Excellent coding skills
- Knowledge of code standards and interest in keeping up to date with best practice
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Outstanding attention to detail
Our standard week is 37.5 hours to fit around customer requirements, with 30 minutes of daily breaks.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Criminal Records Bureau to check for any previous criminal convictions.
On that basis we require that applicants reveal all criminal convictions, cautions, reprimands and warnings, both spent and unspent. If you are successful with this application, any failure to disclose such information could result in dismissal or disciplinary action.
To apply please complete our Pre-application Questionnaire at www.harrap.it/recruitment and then email your CV and a covering letter to us. Your covering letter should outline a list of your skills and how you meet our needs. Please keep this brief, and focus on WordPress and PHP.