Graduate Sales Account Manager
Do you live in or around the Brighton / Uckfield / Bexhill / Eastbourne area? Enjoy speaking with people? This role could be ideal.
Lots of graduates now work in sales roles, many of them had never thought about it before, and fell into it by chance- often they were not sure what they wanted to do after graduating, but now have very successful careers.
Some had promoted their own club nights or events whilst at University; others played sports for the University or an amateur team. Some already had some sales experience, if you have this then all the better (and if you have been working in a sales role since graduating or whilst studying that would be the ideal background for this role).
The business is a distributor of a range of thousands of products, which they supply to 4,000 business customers across a wide range of industry sectors. The products are dispatched directly from their warehouse, and the business has an excellent reputation for delivery times, value for money and customer service.
- A recent graduate- any degree subject is okay.
- Good communication skills (including listening)
- Interested in making money
You will be working as part of a busy sales processing office, with a lot of work done by email or over the phone. You will be calling businesses to see if you can get them to buy the products, while also keeping in contact with existing customers to make sure they are happy, and to take details of orders from them.
- Bonus based on performance- this could be another 2-3k.
- If all goes well then there is the scope for it to develop into more of a field based role, where you are travelling to meet with customers, that role would have higher earning potential and a car.