Operations and Trade Support Assistant (Marine Fuel Trading)
Operations and Trade Support Assistant (Marine Fuel Trading) required by one of the world’s leading marine fuel suppliers!
Operations and Trade Support Assistant (Marine Fuel Trading) will be responsible for working with the marine EMEA commercial teams to monitor supply schedules after completion in the Company’s system, and to report progress to Supply and Customer Broker(s).
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading Fortune 500 company for an individual who has a strong interest in the shipping industry.
World Fuel Services Corporation is a global leader in the downstream marketing and financing of marine, aviation and land fuel products and related services. With a global footprint of 60 office locations serving over 200 countries and territories, and 5,000 employees based in 25 countries, this is a unique opportunity to join the EMEA sales team of this leading global brand.
- Obtain relevant data and report same to concerned parties.
- Create new trades in the Company system, link with correct strategies and update trades as/when necessary.
- Schedule Malta and Gibraltar inventory trades in the CXL system.
- Prepare invoices for month end reconciliation and enter into CXL.
- Reconcile trades, quantities and prices within WFS various systems.
- Track/record FFP transactions as required
- Coordinate, prepare and execute flow of price information and port information to interested parties within the organization
- Assist both Sales and Administration in ensuring correct, up to date paper trail of fixtures, maintain concise filing system.
- Enter all derivative trade information into CXL and communicating with middle office and back office for the reporting.
- Assist Collections and Finance department on accounts for payment when necessary.
- Monitor the existing FFP position and communicate with both supply and customer team for nomination and net position.
- The successful candidate will have strong administration experience and will have provided a broad range of administration duties within a fast paced environment (a minimum of 6 months to a year's experience is required).
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail are required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential in order to respond to all enquiries in a professional manner.
- IT literacy and knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Previous experience of inputting data quickly and accurately.
- Previous experience with the CXL system is beneficial, but not essential.