Junior Designer & Sales Facilitator
Ribeye Ltd are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Junior Designer and Sales advisor to join our family run and hugely successful team in Dartmouth, Devon.
This exciting role is multi-disciplined and cross-department. You will work alongside our design and sales teams to assist in any graphic design requirements. This is a fantastic opportunity where you will be able to see your design work from initial concept to finished product, often under tight timescales.
- Design for print, including Boat Show graphics (London, Southampton and Monaco), advertising and brochures.
- Online Design. Helping to keep the website updated, social media, graphics for web.
- Client Renders, proposals and pre-sales support. Taking full responsibility for custom client renders, supporting the sales team with graphic design tasks (boat names, graphics etc).
- Fluent in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign).
- Experience in using Keyshot rendering software.
- An exceptional eye for detail.
- A confident communicator; both with clients and colleagues.
You may also be required to get involved in photography and cinematography/video editing (for our RibeyeTV YouTube channel), so an interest/experience in that area would also be useful.
We can either offer a year’s placement or a permanent role and a successful candidate will ideally be in the middle of or have completed a Graphic/Product design related degree with solid portfolio. You will be able to apply strong core design skills to a diverse range of online, offline and face to face projects.