Part 1 Architectural Assistant
Southampton City Council are looking for a confident and self-motivated individual to undertake the role of Part 1 Architectural Assistant within our Assets team. To be successful you will be a recent architectural graduate with Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) Part 1 exemption.
- You will play an integral part within a multi-disciplinary design services team for the successful delivery of professional services for a variety of sectors within the Council, across the full range of RIBA work stages.
- You will be comfortable using Autodesk CAD and Revit with an ability to use Photoshop to create 3D graphic and visualisation images for a variety of purposes.
- You should also be comfortable with writing and presentation skills to support formal submissions.
- Throughout this role you will be assigned a mentor to ensure you gain a wide range of work experiences and 10 study leave days are available (in addition to your standard annual leave entitlement) to support your formal architectural training.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and capable individual looking to contribute to a dynamic, progressive and friendly team.
- If you feel you have the necessary background, experience and skills to undertake this role we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role please click on the 'Apply' button below to complete the online application form.
Please note this is a fixed term position until 30th September 2019.
It is usual for successful candidates to start at the bottom of the pay grade.
Please see the job specification for more information.
The supporting statement section of the application form must be completed detailing how you meet the essential, and if applicable the desirable criteria for the role. Your CV may not be considered to support your application form. Please note uploading a CV is optional but does not replace completing the online application form.
A CV on its own will not be considered.