Graduate Trainee – Business Management – Crawley
One of the largest names in the electrical & lighting products industry is offering sociable and sales-focused graduates the opportunity to join this exciting sector. Their customers include Blue Chip companies, Sports and Leisure clients & Car Manufacturers. Salary of up to £24K + uncapped OTE & bespoke training from industry experts.
Who Will You Be Working For?
You’ll be working for an established distribution business who are market leaders within their £9.8 billion industry. They already employ over 4,000 people across hundreds of UK locations and have an impressive turnover of £1.2 billion.
Building relationships is at the heart of everything they do – that is with clients, suppliers and their employees. They have a proven track record in developing graduate talent and reward success with regular pay reviews, generous bonuses and progression opportunities.
- This is an ideal role for ambitious and driven graduates who are keen to develop their careers within a commercial environment.
- As a Trainee in Business and Management, you will make an impact by:
- Gaining a valuable insight into various areas of the business
- Receiving product, skills and industry sales training
- Working one-on-one with an experienced mentor
- Progressing to a key role within the business
- Building strong relationships with key clients and suppliers
- Establishing relationships and maximising the profitability of new B2B customers
- This is a fantastic opportunity to establish a career with a well-renowned business whose opportunities are highly sought after by industry professionals.
- For this Graduate Trainee Business Management position, you should be:
- A graduate with a Business degree or similar
- A quick learner
- An excellent communicator
- Enthusiastic and confident
- Ready to hit the ground running
- In possession of a UK driving licence
- The business you’ll be working for offers fantastic rewards for hard work and success. You’ll receive:
- Starting salary of £20,000 to £24,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
- Regular salary reviews as you progress
- Your cut of the company’s profits in the form of an annual lump sum bonus – uncapped potential
- High-spec company car (after initial training period)
- Opportunity to develop the skills required for management
Think you’ve got what it takes? Don’t miss out – apply today!