Intern – McCann EMEA
We are looking for an individual with an advertising related degree, or equivalent, to join us as an intern for 3 months, starting at the end of August/early September. Below should give you a flavour of what your role will cover. However, in reality, advertising is a fast-paced industry and projects can change significantly overnight. We ask that you come prepared to adapt to new challenges.
- Part of your role will reach throughout the McCann World Group (MWG) network, providing coordination and support, from simple information requests to helping manage our client/agency review process, for all of our local markets.
- The other part of your role will be spent working with our lead brands, helping the account management team develop creative campaigns.
- Maintaining our directory of information
- Managing requests for information and providing the details quickly
- Coordinating with representatives from our 60+ markets
- Assisting with facilitating training sessions for the markets
- Develop regular communication with the markets to provide updates, share moments of celebration and learnings
- Day to day maintenance of filing system
- Ensure global database is populated with up to date and accurate information
- Support the operations team by thinking / implementing initiatives to streamline our processes
- Event management; central project management for various client events and/or meetings