Interested in how technology drives business and want to learn new skills? Fancy working in FinTech for 1 of the Big 4 Professional Services Companies?
You do NOT need any prior knowledge or experience of technology to be successful - this is a non-technical graduate scheme - so you don’t need to know how to code!
If you’re looking for a role that will give you a huge breadth of experience needed for a successful career that could go into any area of finance, tech or risk, then this is for you. This scheme will give you access to the world’s biggest companies and an understanding of how tech drives business.
Our client, 1 of the Big 4 professional services companies, is one of the largest providers of audit services in the world. A top 20 graduate employer with around 200,000 employees operating across 150 countries, their expertise ensures they are constantly adding value for their clients.
- Technology underpins many of the most influential organisations in the world. It enables the biggest business decisions and connects people around the globe.
- The opportunities that technology brings are matched only by its potential threats and risks – and this is where the Technology Risk team come in.
- You will be providing independent, jargon-free advice and technical expertise to help clients control their technology risks, and enable them to make the best use of their data.
- The three year graduate programme is designed to offer the client exposure and the support you need to secure a successful career in Technology Risk.
- They will help you to develop your technology and consulting skills, commercial acumen and a flair for business to enable you to deliver real value to their clients.
- No 2 days are the same in this exciting and dynamic role and you will work with a range of people, from other grads to senior partners and clients
- You’ll develop outstanding project management, consulting and business skills and become a real expert in your field of technical consultancy within finance
- This graduate scheme will give you a unique variety of skills and experience to open your career path up to an exceptionally broad range of business areas, meaning you could progress and specialise in almost any area of the business
- You’ll be fully supported to study for many professional qualifications including: ICAEW Certificate in Finance, Accounting & Business (CFAB) and ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Market-leading professional and personal training programme including on-the-job coaching and online training modules
- 2:1 in ANY degree subject
- You do NOT need any prior knowledge or experience of tech to be successful!
- You’ll be given real responsibility from the outset in a supportive environment
- Opportunity to travel to visit clients both nationally and internationally
- Top 20 graduate employer with some of the world’s leading graduate programmes