Morgan McKinley are looking to speak with experienced Graphic Designers for a Foreign Exchange House based in Central London. The successful candidate will have experience previously from a Print and Digital design perspective.
- Creation of digital and print assets
- Take ownership of the design for all materials including landing pages, PowerPoint presentations, pitch documents, point of sale materials, digital advertising internal branding, email templates, corporate documents, business cards etc.
- Maintenance of the Graphics library for all business areas
- Assist with updates to website design - working in collaboration with front-end developers
- Ensuring all assets are designed in line with Corporate Brand guidelines
- Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience working across both print and digital design
- MS Office skills including PowerPoint and Word for graph/chart design
- Exposure to Website design and or UX/UI
- Video editing experience
- The ability to work accurately when working to strict time deadlines
- Experience working on Corporate Design work preferably from within Financial Services
- This is a great opportunity to join a leading Financial Services business who are rapidly expanding.