The Economist Student Brand Ambassador
The successful candidate will be the face of the brand on campus. The role will involve maintaining the reputation of the brand as well as constructing original marketing ideas to promote the student discounted rate and offers on campus and digitally. You will be given a full days training at the brand new Economist head offices in London, Canary Wharf. All expenses paid!
- The successful candidate will be the face of the brand, holding events and promoting The Economist and what it has to offer students.
- EXPERIENCE building your own campus network.
- EXPERIENCE the ability to work around your class and extra-curricular schedule with ease.
- EXPERIENCE that edge over other students when looking for future careers.
- The ideal candidate will be friendly and approachable, brimming with ideas on how to make as many students as possible aware of The Economist.
- You will be sociable and reliable with an interest in the media and marketing and have a good knowledge of your university.
- You will need to be eligible to work in the UK.
- All you need to do now is click apply, the form on takes a few minutes.