This is a new role created due to the business expanding, we are looking for a highly motivated, organised, individual to help us build and maintain client relationships but also create new business.
We are looking for a motivated, creative and client focused Junior Graphic Designer, to also help with client relationships
Black Hound Sports provides clothing for polo teams and we arelooking for a talented junior designer to deliver great work for both our clients and ourselves.
Reporting directly to the Director, this exciting role is perfect for a motivated self-starter and comes with a large amount of responsibility and ownership over graphic design projects. As well as design work for customers the successful applicant can expect to be involved at an exciting time in the development of our own brand.
- Manage and be responsible for a select portfolio of clients
- Maintain quality of all communications with the client, Create quotes purchase orders and manage the order process. Manage the client expectations, identifying and managing scope change as required.
- Ensure all work is delivered to the highest standard with close attention to detail and within allocated budgets and timeframes, ensuring resources are used effectively and operating with high levels of professionalism at all times.
- Work with the Account Director to take an active client facing role to build strong, profitable relationships.
- Daily liaison and relationship building with internal team
- Ensure timely management of multiple projects by using strong project management skills..
- Work with the managing Director to develop client action plans to identify new business opportunities, sell them in and maximise account profitability.
- An undergraduate degree in graphic design or equivalent
- Expert in Adobe Creative suite, including InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Ability to be creative while understanding the requirements of a corporate environment.
- Demonstrate creative and proactive thinking and make decisions within authority.
- Work effectively in all situations – completely unaided
- Have the ability to manage your time and prioritise your workload, multi-task and adapt to changing requirements.
- Customer focus
- Planning and organising
- Problem solving
- Team working
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Functional expertise