Junior Designer - The Box Plus Network
Box Plus is the UK's biggest music video network with a leading portfolio of TV channels; The Box, Box Upfront, Box Hits, 4Music, Kiss, Magic and Kerrang!
The Junior Designer is a key supporting role within Box Plus' design team, designing and contributing to wider projects around core aspects of the broadcast and digital design output across Box Plus' TV brands. Projects will be many and varied including channel re-brands, programming packages, channel promo's and off-air marketing assets.
- Deliver inspired concepts under the guidance of the Marketing Director, quickly and intuitively, thriving under pressure and tight deadlines
- Execute high quality design solutions ranging from simple updates and initial layouts to more complex animations using software packages such as After Effects and Illustrator
- Respond positively to feedback and direction from the Marketing Director to produce the strongest possible output and grow their design capabilities
- Experience working as a designer/animator, in addition to being a design/animation course graduate
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a solid foundation of design and motion aesthetic
- Basic After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop experience
- Experience with Cinema 4D
- A Passion for motion graphics, typography and digital design
- A basic understanding of the youth media landscape and aesthetic trends
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities to ensure tasks are delivered on schedule
- Experience working as a designer/animator within the media industry (Desirable)