Junior Graphic Designer
Our client is currently looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join their head office team based in Banbury. You will join them on a full time permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
Our client leads the market in cleaning systems, products and services; representing quality, innovation and sustainability. They owe this success to their personnel, who demonstrate their commitment every day on behalf of their company and products.
As a family owned organisation, with well-developed corporate structures, they can offer exceptional career prospects. Interesting challenges and opportunities for knowledge transfer provide a perfect platform for your individual career planning and personal development. They are looking for committed staff that value teamwork and can, together with them, deliver what makes them special - always providing the best, without exception.
- Work on a variety of design tasks including brochures, flyers, adverts, HTML emails and exhibition stand designs.
- Help drive sales and profitability of new and existing products through marketing, sales training, stock profiling, pricing and other product management activity
- Prepare artwork files for print and web
- Keep abreast of developments in design trends and software and seek relevant training where necessary
- 3 GCSEs at Grade C, including English and Maths or equivalent
- In-depth understanding of all major design software, including Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- First-class design skills
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Graphic Design role
- Highly creative with excellent attention to detail
- Competitive salary with career progression
- Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- 24 days annual holiday + bank holidays (increases with service)
- Health Shield Cash Plan (including Health Perks retail discount scheme)
- Critical Illness Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Staff discount on Karcher products