Our client a well established SME are looking for a Product Designer to join their growing team. You’ll be CAD and Adobe Illustrator proficient with the ability to work comfortably with the rest of creative suite and happy to sketch on paper. We’re keen to hear from Design graduates with around 2 year’s industry background and an interesting and varied portfolio demonstrating proven concept-to-production experience.
- A design degree
- A great portfolio brimming with passion and great design
- An enthusiasm and energy for Design
- Proven experience producing front end products for consumer brands
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient in CAD (preferably solidworks)
- Quick and capable in Adobe illustrator
- Be comfortable working solo or in a team
- Experience designing across a broad range of materials (Desirable)
- Awareness of commerciality, ergonomics and other factors affecting the feasibility of a design (Desirable)
- Experience in Photoshop, rendering software (ideally Keyshot or Photoview 360) and office products. (Desirable)
- Ability to articulate and communicate ideas effectively (Desirable)
- In return you’ll receive a competitive salary along with great learning and development opportunities.