Graduate Junior Creative
NTU Graduate Development Programme - apply today! Get the degree, get the experience, get on the path to your future career and fulfil your potential.
This is an exciting opportunity to shape the experience of NTU. You'll be joining a forward thinking team who want to make your ideas a reality. As part of this role, you will also be joining our Graduate Development Programme, designed to get you on the pathway to your future career potential. The programme is personalised and tailored to your skill set, to help you: improve your workplace skills; advance your leadership skills; build your confidence and provide you with important employment experience.
- We are currently recruiting for a Junior Creative to join the team and support the work of the Digital Marketing and Creative Services Team (DMCS). The role will assist in the production of creative content for both print and digital channels, supporting external marketing campaigns and internal communications.
- Your time will be equally split between the Design and Editorial Teams, offering a unique experience.
- We are looking for someone with strong graphic design skills, who feels comfortable designing and creating assets for print and digital.
- There will be many opportunities, including working with our in-house photographer, and our video and social teams. In this varied and rewarding role, you will push journalistic and copywriting boundaries and use your creative flair to create fresh and unique pieces of work.
- The right candidate must have exceptional written and verbal skill communication skills with a passion for writing and design. You must have a keen eye for detail and the desire to succeed.
NTU is a great place to work. We value all our staff because we know that it takes a strong and diverse workforce to maintain the kind of success we have achieved.
Our award-winning research attracts international acclaim and we are proud of our strategic partnerships. This is all down to the ability of our people to shape, create and innovate, wherever they work with us.
2017 was a year full of prizes, publicity and recognition for the NTU community, culminating in our receipt of the prestigious University of the Year award. Along the way, we've recorded some of the highest student satisfaction levels in the country in the 2017 National Student Survey, and achieved the TEF gold standard for the quality of our teaching. We are also extremely proud to have been named Modern University of the Year in the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018.
Our rise up the league tables, alongside a number of prestigious national awards, demonstrate the potential that creating and forging excellent partnerships while harnessing the talents of all our people, can bring. Join us in our mission to create a university of the future and take your career to the next level too.
Please refer to the job description and person specification, and include a personal statement in your application which clearly demonstrates how you meet the requirements for the role. CVs will not be accepted.