7 days left
- Full Time
Following its acquisition by CGA, CPL Online are looking for an ambitious and passionate Graphic/UI Designer to join our established and talented team, ready for the next exciting phase of business growth.
You will be helping a sector leading business within the hospitality market, working with some of the world's biggest brands, delivering training technologies to improve the customer experience.
As a part of a balanced team with a range of skills, you will work quickly to establish the user’s needs, with the ability to design intuitive, creative and functional digital solutions to meet them. You will be required to conduct design & user research, and create wireframes, prototypes and final artwork.
- Work in a team to design a variety of our designs for our innovative products, and services which includes apps, e-learning courses, bespoke software and marketing materials
- Undertake research into innovative tools and techniques, keeping up-to-date with trends and technology
- Create low and high fidelity prototypes with which to conduct user testing
- Work as a full cycle designer; from concept and wireframes through to final design, polish and asset creation.
- Like a challenge and be able to juggle more than one project at a time, to strict deadlines and schedules
- Help us continue to develop and contribute to a consistent design language across CPL products
- Offer constructive feedback and assistance to other members of the design team
- Liaise with and present to our high profile clients, offering the most approporaite and high quality design solutions
- Be deadline and quality driven with high personal standards - wow with every delivery
- Show integrity and responsibility - own what you do
- Remain positive and solution focussed when faced with a challenge
- Ensure you communicate effectively to all, detail is key
- Have confidence in your graphic ability, whilst being inquisitive and open to learn new technology and techniques.
- Value people and the benefit of teamwork - care for the team and consider the needs of all
- Be proud of what we do
- Previous experience working with the Adobe Creative suite, particularly Illustrator is essential
- A relevant Graduate qualification is essential