Graphic Design Intern
7 days left
- Full Time
Are you a master on InDesign or Photoshop? Looking to test your creative skills in an exciting fashion tech environment? Then See Fashion is looking for YOU !
We are an award-winning start up that helps fashion brands and retailers deliver 1-to-1 personalisation and trend forecasting. We are supported by retail/marketing heavyweights from the British Fashion Council and Publicis - one of the world's largest communications agency in the world.
We are looking for a talented graphic designer to join our team. You will be responsible for creating decks, marketing materials and redesigning our website as we grow our sales and build partnerships with leading retailers across Europe and US.
The ideal candidate will start as soon as possible and commit for a minimum of 4 weeks but you also have the option to work remotely on some days .
The internship is unpaid but you will be given reasonable expenses and the possibility of a full-time paid position for the right candidate at the end of the internship.
- An online portfolio showcasing your best work - this is imperative
- Recent graduate with a diploma or degree in Graphic/Digital Design.
- Wizardry level skills in the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, etc.
- A good understanding of UI, UX. Using a customer centric approach to design.
- Ability to produce work for a wide range of channels, including print, social media, email, desktop and mobile.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects.
- Be a core part of a fast-growing fashion tech start up.
- Ability to work on creative briefs for leading retailers.
- Broad range of marketing and design experience.
- An outlet for being creative and innovative in everything you do.
- London-based office with London fashion scene culture.
- Weekly team socials
- Coffee, tea and fresh fruit to sweeten your day.
Please note this opportunity is unpaid, and it is for students who undertake compulsory placements as part of their course. Solent University does not endorse unpaid opportunities outside of the curriculum. However, should you decide to take on this position you need to consider your financial situation and consider how you would support yourself for the duration of the experience. With overseas placements or internships it is worth noting that some companies may charge additional fees and should be thoroughly researched before committing. If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact email@example.com
Solent University has a limited funding scheme to support students on unpaid work experience or placement opportunities: