This is a great opportunity for a Junior Graphic Designer with an interest in developing their skills at an international working environment to work on some really exciting projects. This role would suit someone studying or a recent graduate, with up to 2 years of experience that would like to grow into the role and make it more and more influential and have a big passion and understanding of Artwork generation.
In this role, you will be the person at ground who will execute the design process of our brand. This includes working closely and remotely with our international design team in Los Angeles.
- Gaining a deep understanding of customer experience, identifying and filling product gaps and generating new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth. (Design side)
- Liaising, implementing and producing high-quality visual assets based on marketing and design team in Los Angeles
- Owning and creating the digital (online) and Offline visual contents (i.e. flyers, posters getting photos and simple videos)
- Designing in-house promo content (merchandise, promo packs, presentations etc.)
- Take Charge of sending emails, newsletters and e-shots from Campaign Monitor. This will include scheduling and sticking to quarterly plans which will involve deadlines.
- Proofread and approve all marketing materials before sending them to print or online.
- Creating and maintaining email lists on Campaign Monitor (Basic knowledge in Excel is required)
- Have a passion for marketing (offline and online)
- High ability to manage times and stick to strict deadlines.
- Be very organised with a high attention to detail
- Be creative and a self-starter
- Have a passion for graphic design, typography and layout
- Have a good working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Keynote, PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite. (Intermediate Level)
- Basic video editing skills
- Have a basic knowledge in Eventbrite and the ability to update classes and events
- Have strong visual & verbal design communication with excellent visualising ability.
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Able to take responsibility for projects from briefing to completion, with the ability to collaborate and communicate with other departments as necessary.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects concurrently.
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.